Architectural Record - November 2009
PDF || English
Making Connections University Buildings: Where people and places meet
- BusinessWeek/Architectural Record Awards 2009
- The 12th annual awards recipients demonstrate how good design can help increase revenue, decrease operational costs, and boost employee morale.
- America's Best Architecture Schools 2010.
- School rankings are influencing prospective students and employers across the country. RECORD takes a look at this year's survey.
- Building Types Study
- Introduction: High Q
- 41 Cooper Square, New York City
- Price Center East, California
- Yazdani Studio of Cannon Design
- Harvard NW Science Building, Massachusetts
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Into Thin Air
- While most structures are firmly rooted in the ground, some seem to float, almost weightless, through the skies.
- Nordwesthaus, Austria
- Tiffany Ginza, Tokyo
- Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY. and Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
- Lighting Products
Download : 185 pages (min adv) | 41.4 Mb
Download : 212 pages | 70.9 Mb