Architectural Record November 2007
Reinventing Tokyo: Building at a New Scale
- Ten buildings mark 10 years of business design recognition.
- Tokyo Midtown, Tokyo
- SOM/NY and EDAW
- Will a mega project compromise Tokyo?s small-scale charm?
- 21_21 DESIGN SIGHT, Tokyo
- Tadao Ando Architect & Associates
- Two tentlike roofs give presence to subterranean design galleries.
- Suntory Museum of Art, Tokyo
- Kengo Kuma & Associates + Nikken Sekkei
- An architect?s signature screens help create a serene oasis.
- National Art Center, Tokyo
- Kisho Kurokawa Architect & Associates
- An undulating glazed wall defines Japan?s largest art venue.
- Building Types Study
- Introduction: Colleges & Universities
- Kenyon Athletic Center, Ohio
- Gund Partnership
- Student Center Expansion, California
- Public Architecture and Planning
- Tangeman University, Ohio
- Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects
- Architetectural Technology
- (Mis)Understanding Green Products
- An array of green-product protocols is overwhelming the industry.
- Billy Wilder Theater
- Michael Maltzan Architecture; Lam Partners
- Lo Rez Hi Fi
- MY Studio/Howeler + Yoon Architecture
- University of Toronto Multifaith Center
- Moriyama & Teshima Architects
- The Orchid
- Johnston Marklee & Associates
- Sackler Crossing
- John Pawson Architects; Speirs and Major Associates
Download : PDF / 25,2Mb / min adv