Architectural Record August 2006
Green by Design: Foster & Partners' luminous tower of glass and steel rises in New York
- Bergdoll offers glimpse of MoMA tenure
- Remembering Hugh Stubbins
- Big Ideas for a Little Planet
- RECORD talks with leading voices about sustainability's future.
- Hearst Tower, New York City
- Foster & Partners
- A faceted glass-and-steel tower erupts from a landmarked low-rise.
- Federal Environmental Agency, Germany
- Sauerbruch Hutton Architects
- Sustainability is achieved with unusual verve in Dessau.
- The National Library, Singapore
- T.R. Hamzah & Yeang
- Marking a new era for Singapore, a civic icon rises.
- National Assembly for Wales, Wales
- Richard Rogers Partnership
- A design synthesizes transparency and ecological responsibility.
- Performing Arts
- Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis
- Ateliers Jean Nouvel
- Luxembourg Philharmonie, Luxembourg
- Christian de Portzamparc Studio
- Holland Performing Arts, Nebraska
- A collaboration between HDR and Polshek Partnership Architects
- B&B Italia Showroom, Flos
- Diva Lounge, Studio Luz
- Mixed Greens, Tillotson Design Associates
- Lighting Products
Download: PDF, 195 pages (min adv), 53,6Mb