Architectural Record January 2008
Peter Zumthor Melds Modernity with History
- Power Player: The Many Lives of Bill Lacy
- A career bridges practice, academia, politics, philanthropy, and art.
- Kolumba Art Museum Cologne, Germany
- Atelier Zumthor
- A sublime building harmonizes with a collection of religious art.
- Profile: Peter Zumthor
- Tama Art University Library, Japan
- Toyo Ito & Associates
- Inspired by caves, a library showcases a new use of the age-old arch.
- Profile: Toyo Ito
- Museo del Acero Horno 3, Mexico
- Grimshaw Architects
- A new steel museum is forged from a historic blast furnance.
- Profile: Sir Nicholas Grimshaw
- Building Types Study
- Introduction: Performing Arts
- Tempe Arts Center, Arizona
- Barton Myers Associates in association with Architekton
- '62 Center for Theatre and Dance, Massachusetts
- William Rawn Associates
- Zenith Concert Hall, France
- Bernard Tschumi Architects
- Architectural Technology
- Architecture, Hot and Cold
- The CH2 building, Australia?s poster child for sustainable design.
- Salt Point House
- Thomas Phifer and Partners
- Strickland-Ferris Residence
- Frank Harmon Architect
- Keel Cabin
- Salmela Architect
- Shack at Hinkle Farm
- Broadhurst Architects
- House at the Shawangunks
- Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
Download: .zub / 212 pages (full) / 32,6Mb